sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2014

future plans and intentions



Although I am studying and I do my best and what I have I give everything to succeed and have plans and formalize my goals and dreams with plans come true, my PLANS short term, further study, being the first in my class of course be a good person without believing me more than the others for now continue my studies and helping my parents and family what they need to graduate from college and have enough knowledge to get ahead get a job and continue the race I like .and on with my life, for one day to help my parents or relatives even brothers who need it so soon as I get out of work studying for start somewhere and start saving for my studies in college. In the medium term, if I can get into college, I would like to enter and study one of my two dreams and career that I like to be a doctor eg pediatrician to help children who more alone and helpless are in this world and help others how to save lives, and other career I'd like to study law I do not like injustice and corruption in which we live in our country why law school is an opportunity to help people who need it most and not intended to fight for them self well but fight for them and many people want to have one in every corner of this world ready. A long term if GOD wants and podre have ended my carreara and to put my own practice or maybe see my own law firm that if put what I can graduate in my career that best is, to save lives and whether at law as a lawyer or doctor or saving lives as this is what I like but to save is the word I like more for this. And to give them a better future for my family and thank my parents for what they have given me and done and especially teach all that and get a good education and support they have given me and say they do not shall fail. My INTENTIONS able to help many innocent and ill, get ahead and be professional in what you do and especially be correct and clear in what you do, and especially for and by my family, do well in my studies and I hope that when and is stable and is professional and recognized by my own merits, I would like to travel to countries and learn new things and new cities or people for different things to enjoy life with my family and colleagues and to achieve someday establish a company to help poor people and can get ahead and need and every part that I know and I visit a trace and be simple and fun as I like and as always I miss a day and make a home with them scheming together and to fulfill all the plans for a better future and have dreams to fulfill, and imagine that come true and we want to fight for it and that the best of intentions are to succeed and get ahead, always helping people who really need not forget yourself and of course be happy or at least fight for it that we like. Is important that you know care for friends and not forget them in moments when everything goes well for us. Nobody wants to reach those sad days, but they arrive, are inevitable. You have to live the joy, but without forgetting those who have always been with us in both good and bad. So I enjoy my youth as it is never unique. And it is the most beautiful stage of each person in most cases want eventually returned When you finish school and if God allows me and I can graduate I want to enter to college to achieve my purpose is to be a graduate in English and fight for my dream to come true. But to do so I have hope, if I believe what I propose you can get, because I have the hope that I can succeed to be someone in life. Never allow the right to remove me achieve my dreams, because thanks to what motivates me is that I do go ahead and say I can not always leave me with deficiency who do not come, do not run down my self-esteem by anyone or that I can master to prevent not make it. for my life is too beautiful and what I hope to try it one way and another, for me and what I think is that one should pursue what you like and not what others want me to do, I will be a teacher of English cuésteme it takes me, when this graduate work regardless seeketh for all that has to happen, I want my future to have everything to be fine, ARRIVE have a house, live alone to avoid having to answer to anyone what I do or fail to do, when you have already achieved everything I wanted there if starting a family having two children in which I know we are going to miss anything if I care achieving great things and so not to disappoint anyone and instead feel proud of myself and say I could succeed, visit various places to meet different people, go to concerts get to know my favorite singer out holiday pass good for my children to never regret the breast that had, give the best possible education to teach them what to do and what not to learn from the experiences one goes through life and if you make mistakes they did not commit. Then comes the time when our children grow up and need the greatest care possible, find love and when they reach the stage of youth only look from afar remembering what happened, one expects our children to make good choices even in the search for felicidada sometimes life is hard, but if we feel harsh perhaps we should look within. We have enough capacity to be strong, reponernos and decide to be happy in spite of everything. The events of life ..... All this is achieved is up to each other. In which feel peace, hope, faith, love, joy and so many feelings you get stability when you decide to think positively and optimistically.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario